Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Valentine Gift Making

Hi,

Wanted to let everyone know. I will have 2 prize Drawings during The Valentine Class.

The Rules:

1. If you are On Time (meaning at my home by 7:01pm) You will have your name entered to win a Secret Prize! (Handmade by me of course)

2. If you post a comment here on my blog, Or send me an email (krystal_magic@yahoo.com) Telling me you visited my blog. I will enter your name in the 2nd drawing to win a Secret Prize! (Made by me Also!)

Hope to see you all there,
Krystal

4 comments:

Callie said...

Hi Krystal,

I love the ideas and look forward to being there. I will be on time for sure. Also, I haven't told Melanie that I was thinking of letting her come. So if you want it to be women only I totally understand. Or if you have more women who want to do it and need her spot back let me know. I won't tell her until the day. (She may have a b-ball game anyway).
Callie

Amber Madsen said...

Krystal,
I'm so excited to come! The projects are adoreable and they'll be so much fun to make!
Amber

Unknown said...

Krystal, You've been tagged, check out my blog for the rules!! Love ya!

Mel said...

Hey Krystal-
You know I'll be there. Me and my tagalong daughters. Cute ideas! I'm excited to come and make them. See you thursday!
Mel (and Brenda)