Saturday, July 19, 2008

Circus Baby Carriage



This thing was a beast to figure out. I saw this cute idea for a baby carriage on another blog. This was my 2nd attempt to figure out how to make the shade for this little devil. I had picked out some cute paper. Which totally got screwed up in my first attempt. Then I picked out this paper for my 2nd attempt. When I had it layed out in front of me. It looked like fun happy bright colors together. As it all came together it got worse and worse looking. Chris said it looks like a carriage the clowns would wheel in at the circus. So there you have it the Circus Clown Carriage. I will probably give this to my sister in law. Then I will pick out some better paper combos and make a few more. Now that I have the Shade figured out, I think it will go alot smoother.


Enjoy,

Krystal

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol- it doesn't look like a circus baby carriage. I think it is too cute. You are just so darn crafty, miss you tons....
Dani