First he pulled apart the TV and insides.
Then I puttied and sanded and sanded. We chopped about 7 inches off the back. My husband built a shelf and attached it in the middle.
About 8 coats of paint later. It looked like this.
At this point. I decided I was going for more of a vintage look. So, I distressed the whole thing.
Here is the before
This is how it turned out! I love it.
But, it was a ton of work!
Total cost was $20 in paint
you can't beat that
5 projects down! Pretty sure I won't make my goal:( I am feeling very accomplished and motivated!
Hoping to recover another chair this weekend.